Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Soak up some lazy days


Feet on the dashboard, some old school rock&roll playing from the radio (just one song, but still) and my favourite boy driving beside me - priceless. I felt like a rockstar!
Lazar is finally back home and we're having some crazy time together. We're even planning a fun getaway (with Dexter, of course.), so keep your fingers crossed for some nice weather here!
Have a wonderful week everyone!

xoxo

Oh, some fun links for you here:
Formspring.me: http://www.formspring.me/irukkandji (i had forgotten about that one but it's fun!!)

1 comment:

  1. Great shot lady, looks like you had a lovely day. A getaway sounds romantic. Glad your guy is back in town. Enjoy the moments.

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!