Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Closer


I think my Forms project will take a little longer than I'd planned. Firstly, because it's waaay too difficult to think of 30 different, but yet similar illustrations. Secondly, because at some point it gets really boring. And thirdly, because using just one colour isn't as fun as using all you want. That is why I took a break today (again) to draw this. It's nothing like my other illustrations, but experimenting is always good, right?

xoxo

P.S. - oh, by the way, I always forget to tell you... you can now follow Little Birds on Facebook! Here's the link:

5 comments:

  1. Lily this is very different from what you normal draw but I like it. She's so edgy. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!
    Taking breaks is good. Then we can come back refreshed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love it!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You drew this?! That's amazing!! Good luck with the rest of your project :)

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!