Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome, Fall!



It's the first (official) day of Fall and I cannot be happier!
I had a wonderful wonderful day with my boy preparing for the new season! We went shopping and (as hard it is to believe) I found everything I was looking for! I bought myself a wonderful trenchcoat, some really cute ankle boots (which I've wanted for a looong long time!), a nice dress and this lovely owl-necklace to welcome the fall with! Wow!
I also finally found the perfect cup for my tea! I've always wanted it to be a Starbucks one but I'd only seen coffee cups there... And I got lucky once again! I found this cuuute retro cup and even bought my boy one, too! Isn't that the best start of my favourite season?


3 comments:

  1. that necklace is beautiful! isn't fall the greatest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy autumn to you! thanks for your lovely comment :) i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that owl necklace... yipiiee..
    do you love the owl?

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!