Thursday, September 23, 2010

Autumn



Just the thought of the outside weather is inspiring in autumn!
It was sunny but chilly today and leaves were floating all over! The most beautiful splash of colours!
It took me like the whole day to finish this drawing (considering the hair details) but I love the end result! It's simple and "autimnish" - my 2 favourite things!
I have so many ideas in my head right now that I can't choose what to start first! I've left writing aside for some time, which means I have more time for drawing and taking pictures. Yay! Isn't fall just lovely?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean, i have about a million projects that i want to do, but i can't seem to find the time!

    your illustration is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This illustration certainly emits a fall vibe. I'm loving the red (stripes, blush and lipstick). Her hair came out perfect.

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!