Friday, September 17, 2010

It was a special day today!


My boy just turned 22 today! Hooray!
Me and Dexter organized a party for three and it was so much fun! We decorated the whole kitchen and surprised Lazar and it was lovely! It wasn't anything special - we just had some cake and celebrated at home, tomorrow is the great party... Anyways - this is the third birthday I spend with my boy (and the first one with Dexter in the house!) and it gets better and better every single year!
I just can't believe how time passes by. Just the other day we barely knew each other, now me and my boy live together, have a cute-cute dog and dream together. I just hope that this will never change...
Happy birthday, cutie!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!