Sunday, September 14, 2014

What's in my bag?


I rediscovered tote bags.
Rediscovered as in I used to hate them and now they're my favourite choice. Plus, they come in really handy if you carry around a lot of things. And I always do. 
On weekdays my Lego lunchbox is somewhere inside, too - but usually I only bring the tiny version of it (which is packed with chewing gum). I carry raw bars (you never know when you're going to be needing a snack!) and tea (same goes for drinks... and when it comes to tea - I might as well bring a cup for it, no?) and water (you've already seen my beloved bobble bottle). 


I always carry around my Moleskine and some pens and pencils, although - to be honest - I rarely use them when I'm outside. But I know - the moment I leave them home I'll come up with the coolest idea and I wouldn't be able to write it down/make a sketch. I have to be on the safe side here. 
I carry the usual stuff, too - a wallet, house keys (can you see my super cool chocolate frog key holder?), sunnies, sanitiser, phone and - of course - an umbrella.
Because now I live in a place where I have to carry an umbrella all the time. 

3 comments:

  1. Aw, such cute stuff. Always a pleasure to get a peek into what people carry around!

    Uncustomary Art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got everything covered! I hear you about bringing things just in case, because you never know when you may need them:) Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who cares ?

    and you have put everything down on the ground, rearranged it , and made a photo of it?
    ha ha ha - LAME

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!