My only problem is... I seldom wear any. Not that I don't have tons of! Quite the opposite. I always end up buying beautiful pieces, even though I know I will probably never wear them, so I've built up a small collection. I have gorgeous feather earrings, handmade rings, cute necklaces and bracelets... stored in boxes somewhere in Bulgaria.
That is why one of my New Years' resolutions is to wear more accessories. I've collected my favourite pieces in a cute box and I've put it near the mirror, so every morning when I get ready, I can see it and pick something out of it. Do you want to see some of my most favourite ones?
1. The Owl Necklace - I love it! It's cute and detailed and very very artsy. It's my safe zone. Whenever I can't think of anything else to pick, I pick Mr. Owl. (which is 60% of the time.)
2. Indiana Jones Necklace - I don't know why I call it that way. I've never seen any Indiana Jones movie, but I always picture him with a necklace like that. And I feel like such an adventurer when I wear it, haha!
3. Chevron bracelet - I loved it from the moment I saw it, but didn't buy it immediately. (because I knew I wouldn't wear it). Then a couple of days ago I went back to the shop and saw it was half price off. I couldn't leave it standing there alone! :)
4. Dreamcatcher earrings - I used to wear earrings all the time. As a matter of fact, I used to have 4 pierced holes on my left and 5 on my right year. Now I barely stand earrings. But I can make an exception for those two!
5. Secret Key Necklace - I bought this as a present for someone and kept it for myself. When I'm not wearing the owl necklace, it's because I've chosen this over it. :)
6. Peacock necklace - a gift from the far away Georgia. It's lovely and reminds me of one of my drawings.
7. Watches - I may not wear accessories too much, but I can't leave the house without a watch. I'm just used to having it on my hand and I feel really uncomfortable when I leave it at home. I love big watches, which sometimes is a problem, because I wear them on my right hand and writing or drawing can get a little more difficult :)
8. I never wear rings. Every time I try to put one on my finger, I almost immediately take it off. That doesn't stop me from liking rings, though. Especially big ones. Roses, anyone? ;)