Sunday, June 24, 2012

C'est moi François le français.

       *** François likes menthol cigarettes, sandwiches with mozarella and um... oh yeah, the ladies. 

Hello there! :)
I know i haven't been around much lately but I swear those German language exams are endless... I haven't had the time to draw or walk around town and take pictures but hey! It's summer already and it's all going to change. Well, after Monday, I mean. That's when my last exam is.
Ugh, what a couple of months it has been! I've started with simple german expressions like "Hi, how are you" and "Oh, I understand." and now I am talking freely (and not so freely) about Freizeitbeschäftigungmöglichkeiten. (okay it's not that big of a deal, i know... It only means opportunities for free time activities. But it sounds somehow impressive, doesn't it?).
As much as I like the rainy summer days here in Vienna, i just can't wait to go back to Bulgaria. Until then I will draw funny men like Monsieur François here at 6.30 in the morning and I will drink watermelon bubble tea. And I will try to show up here more often, too!
~

8 comments:

  1. Nice draw!

    xx
    biskvittka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH I love iiiiit :D hahaha <3

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Francois twists his mustache while he's pondering the nature of existence.

    Also he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, he's such a cutie!! Love your quirky style ... good luck with your German exams ... I remember doing those a long time ago, thank goodness its not me now ;o) ... the good thing is I met my hubby learning German :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier :) Francois is a real charmer, I like your drawings and I like how they reflect your thoughts in a certain time in your life! :)
    Oh and good luck for the exams, when you master those endless German words I think there is nothing to worry about. I always wondered what the story behind them is, I mean why on earth did they come up with such long words???

    xo,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this. Great post :)

    xx
    M.E.

    http://mindyerazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute drawing!

    hope you are out & about since hopefully your last exam is over with.

    and thanks for stopping by. i appreciate the love.

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!