● I finally installed a chalkboard at home and it is so much fun! I bought some colourful chalk and we're taking turns to write down our favourite quotes or quick love notes or sketch small drawings. This particular quote has been my favourite for a long time (it's too bad I don't know the source) and whenever I feel confused, or stuck, I remind myself of it.
● Snacking on gummy bears while working on something (like painting hearts on a boring set of sheets) is always a good idea. I am pretty much addicted to Haribo and always keep a spare pack around!
● It melts my heart to receive mail, every single time when I find something in my mailbox, my hearts skips a beat. This is probably because my pen-pals always know how to make me extremely happy!
● Oh, I've found the perfect place for bubble tea around! It has become a regular drink in my menu and it's the perfect refreshment. A great start of the day, too!
●What I've become literally obsessed with right now is... scarves. I can't get enough of them, really!I always fall for beautiful patterns and I am starting to pile up quite a collection here!
● Pancakes with strawberries and cream make me the happiest person on earth. Especially on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
● Finding beauty in negative spaces. Yes! You would never guess what's on that last photo. Or probably you will... I spilled some oil and luckily I was quick enough to snap a photo of these beautiful bubbles. It didn't look that good in reality, but it made a great photo, didn't it?
And lastly, what makes me reeeally happy at the moment is that in 5 days I am flying to Bulgaria. I'll get to see my mom and dad, spend some time with Dexter and rid myself of German prepositions for a while. I can't wait!