Saturday, October 01, 2011

Hello, October!

October rushed up quickly and so did everything I was looking forward to. My German language course starts next week (eek!) and we're moving into our new apartment in just a couple of days. Boy, am I excited!
October will bring many new experiences and a whole lot of new adventures. I can't wait to meet new people, get to know Vienna better, decorate our new place, and, last but not least, taste the ever so famous pumpkin spice latte.
What are your plans for October?
~

5 comments:

  1. Birthday, birthday, birthday!!! I love this month. :)

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this month doesn't go by as quickly as it creeped up on everyone. October is my favorite month in general but it's mine and my boyfriend's anniversary. Asides from celebrating that I plan on decorating the back patio so we can sit out on the cool nights by a fire pit. You'll love the pumpkin spice latte it's what October would taste like if you could eat it lol!

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your move goes well- sounds like an exciting month for you! This month my mother is visiting from Australia, so looking forward to that x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to get a white pumpkin and do a fun design on it! oh and baby a butt load of pumpkin pie!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I see so many bloggers talking about pumpkin spice but I haven't tasted or seen it before! Nothing much going on in October. Still, it's going to be an awesome month!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!