Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Read of the month


As I read a lot, I am thinking of recommending the books I buy&like (which is all the same because it takes me like... forever to choose a book but in the end - it's always worth it). So, let's say this is the newest feature in my blog.
The book of July is really colourful and pretty - it's called "Popism" and is by Andy Warhol himself and Pat Hackett. Truth is, I've only read a couple of pages, but I'm really really sure it's a good read. Why? Because every book about the life of an artist is a good read, isn't it?
xoxo,
lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!